Candidate for State Representative Dist. 38
Biography & Website
- Attorney at Law licensed in Illinois and Indiana
- Adjunct Professor of Political Science
- Cooke Scholar
- Ordained Christian Minister
- A resident of South Suburbs for over 25 years
- B.A. in Political Science, DePaul University, Chicago
- M.A. in Theology, Valparaiso University, Indiana
- J.D. in Law, Valparaiso University School of Law
Candidate for State Senate Dist. 40
Eric M. Wallace
Eric was born in Chicago to John and Dr. Joan Wallace and has two adult sons. He has lived in the Chicagoland area off and on for over 35 years. He and his wife Jennifer now reside in Flossmoor IL.
Candidate for U.S. Representative
Theresa J. Raborn
I was born in Kankakee, IL and raised mostly in Bradley and Bourbonnais (home of the Bears' summer training camp). As an adult, I have lived in Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, and New York City. I'm a lifelong Christian, baptized at age 9, then again at age 41 (2016).
I have certificates from two different trade schools, a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice from Governors State University in University Park, IL, and I have been to law school. I was a 2L (2nd year) when I quit. I have done pro bono legal work in the areas of criminal law and civil law. I worked for Cigna Health Care for over nine years before law school. I understand the insurance industry inside and out.